I was reading one blog i like to check in on from time to time, Stella’s addiction, a beauty blog, and i saw a rather interesting tag post that, apparently, had been going around blogsville for a while and as Chairman and Commander-in-Chief of “Last Carriers Association”, i have decided to do a *drumroll* “What’s in my bag tag?” *applause*
These are the rules:
1. Take a picture of your bag.
2. Take a picture of its contents.
4. Tag as many bloggers as you want, that you’d like to see the contents of their bags.
Don’t y’all wonder what that other lady has in her bag sometimes? I know i do…
Soooo here goes:
When i got this bag, it was supposed to be the “informal” bag but laziness no dey gree me change bag sometimes so it has become the work bag, the church bag and the play bag. LOL! It’s by Nine West and i think it’s really pretty. I’d seen it online in brown which i already liked and was thinking of getting so when i saw this colour in the Nine West store at the mall on my last trip, it was love… and i’ve recently gotten into charms. I have 2 on this bag.
1. My makeup purse: I don’t know if i really need to explain this as i’m sure EVERY woman logs one of these around. You gotta keep the face looking right, heeeyyyy!!!
2. Half eaten pack of Maryland cookies (Double choc): X_X Everybody that knows me knows how much i LOVE food. I always have something to munch on in my bag EVERY TIME!
3. My iPod: I carry my iPod everywhere i go. In Lagos, it’s necessary as you will, inevitably, find yourself in a situation where you have to drown sounds out. I heart my iPod.
4. My work ID: I have this on me all the time, even on weekends
5. My cheque book: Tattered and torn, my darling cheque book has been with me through good times and bad and it stays in the bag permanently o. LOL
6. My nail file: In case of that annoying chipped nail that can happen anywhere.
7. Face wipes: This is probably more compulsory than all the rest because in this Lagos weather, my face needs its freshness abeg.
8. Hand cream: To get rid of any unwanted ashiness in the course of my day. This is Bath and Body Works Anti bacterial moisturizing hand lotion in Dancing Waters. The smell is divine.
9. Hand sanitizer: I’m not a germophobe or anything of the sort but let’s just stay healthy sha
10. Perfume: I always try to have a 30ml bottle of perfume in my bag at all times. Something will always come up where you’ll need to smell fresher than you already do and I find it rather inconvenient logging my large perfume bottles around. This is DKNY Be Delicious.
11. My BlackBerry charger: NEPA’s incompetence and the poor battery life on the Blackberry make sure this charger stays permanently in the bag *sigh*
12. My house keys: No explanation needed 😀
13. My umbrella: I can’t let Lagos rains blindside me o.
14. Hair pins/ruffles etc: Sometimes leaving my hair down gets really inconvenient so i always make sure i have at least 2 hair pins and one hair ruffle in my bag.
15. Sunglasses: I carry these around to protect my eyes from the sunlight…or just to look cool-er 😀
16. Pen and notebook: I find that i always feel the need to write stuff down. It’s a habit.
17. My wallet: This contains cash, bank cards, business cards, sim cards, pictures etc etc etc
There you have it…that’s my bag. I wanna see yours 😀